The past few days have been very inspiring and eye opening for me. As I am honing down my Signature talk (both 60 and 90 minute versions) and developing my coaching program I am blown away by all of the help that my friends are giving to me. Especially the advice and encouragement they have all shown.
Previously, I was on a nearly 2 hour Skype call with another relationship coach. One of the things she talked about was asking my potential clients some interview questions about their wants and needs. Now I know that they may not always know what they need but at least they know what areas that they may be lacking. With that said she gave me 8 questions which she has used in the past for her own coaching program development.
I am re-posting those same questions here. And for those of you who are reading this short blog if you want you can answer these questions and send to me at email@example.com. I appreciate any and all responses. Rest assured your content will not be shared with anyone. I am mainly looking for feedback.
1. What SPECIFIC circumstances are you struggling with when it comes to seeking a healthy relationship now or in the past?
2. Why do you feel you struggle with these circumstances? What do you feel are the real reasons that are getting in your way?
3. What do you feel you NEED in order to change this circumstance?
4. How would that guidance look like to you?
5. What would your life look like if you experienced a transformation in your relationships?
6. How much of an investment would you be willing to make for this type of transformation?
7. When would be the right time to go through with a relationship transformation?
8. What would prevent you from getting the results you desire? How would you get in your own way?
I do realize just how important people’s thoughts and needs are.
#understandingwomentoday #understandingwomen #theloveguide #kevinadunlap #lifecoach