Sit down to write what you have thought, and not to think about what you shall write.
~ William Cobbett
Kevin A. Dunlap is a four-times published author.
Writing a book is a way to bring content to a reader where they can gain an education about a topic they may know very little about.
Regardless if the content is fiction or non-fiction the information can be deemed very informational.
The books that Kevin Dunlap writes are all inspired to help you, the reader, gain knowledge so that you can make a difference in your life and the lives of your family.
Launch! - The A to Z in Creating a Successful Business
This book reveals the 7-D Method in envisioning, starting, and scaling a business.
Kevin covers all of the logistical steps a person needs after deciding to start a business as to actually growing a business.
- Deciding to start and being aware of sacrifices you may need to make.
- Discover your passions and finding if there is a demand for what you will offer.
- Designing the business so that you can be successful
- Developing through trial and error after you have designed the business.
- Doing the business and the day-to-day operations of the business
- Delivering your product or service to the client.
- Duplicating yourself after you have reached a certain level of success.
We cover everything from creating a Business Plan, to coming up with your Mission and Vision Statements.
In this book Kevin covers all of the small pieces that you will need and how to either do the work yourself or places to find the right people to help you.
This is a must-read for anyone starting a new business without having to go through years of frustration.
The Winner's Code: Secrets of the Winner's Mindset
This is the first edition of this book. It covers the 8 different mindsets types, including the most desired one of the Winner’s Mindset.
- An Introduction to Mindsets
- Mindsets in Interpersonal Relationships
- Mindsets in the Workplace
- Mindsets as an Entrepreneur
In this book you will learn how you show up in many areas of your life and career. To become the most productive you will learn how to find what other people need that is in alignment to your own desires. And, how to make sure both come out ahead!
Designing Your Own Destiny: Embracing Change through Leadership and Love
Designing Your Own Destiny is a guidebook that helps you create a road map to what it is that you want most in life. It is also a workbook, so you can personally create your own road map.
- Become a Leader of self
- Become a better communicator
- Learn to Adapt to Change
- Overcome Self-created limiting beliefs.
In this book you discover your true passions in life. Only with this you can create what you really want the most in life.
Lease Options Made Easy: Buying a Home with Little, No, or Bad Credit
This book covers the elusive technique of a lease option (a.k.a. rent to own). This is a fictitious story of a husband and wife who want to buy a home but cannot qualify for it at the moment.
- How a lease option works
- Fixing credit to buy soon.
- Understand this strategy from multiple perspectives.
- Learn the mindset of an investor
In this book will learn this technique in order to become a homeowner or to show someone to become a homeowner.